Sunday, November 2, 2008

Checkmate

Breaking Dawn is so HUGE !!!!
Its much thicker than Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows T_T
I stopped reading Breaking Dawn one week ago,, because I read sooooo much until I lost my appetite :s The worst part is that I know what will happen (its ok Karamilah,,, you can continue reading here) because someone really smart posted it on her Facebook status. She said someone something and the rest was easy to predict. See, here's the huge difference between JK.Rowling and Stephanie Mayer....it was VERY EASY to guess what will happen.. there's no waaaaay you can do that with JKRowling's literature unless you have a PHD in English literature :p
I'm neutral to the above quote btw,, until I'm done with this Jumbo book.. farewell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really, really, really hated the twilight series. It's getting too much credit for some asinine reason. Blah, I'm going to go bang my head against someone, maybe that'll erase part of the book from my head.

It's a nice blog you have here, by the way :)

Emaratioryx said...

Its not that bad..If it weren't for my friends I wouldn't have read it.. and the conversations we have are loool.. you don't want to know :p

Thanks ;)