Thursday, January 28, 2010

TechTalk V.1

Apple's Latest Press Release: iPad


 If you already own an iPhone then you would slightly be disappointed, only it has a larger screen with iWork application added. I wouldn't RUN and buy the iPad immediately because I know its going to be there forever. The iBook application is similar to Amazon's Kindle, which confuses me now. Which one should I buy to store my digital classical e-books ? 
Life would be easier for college students, no more back pains carrying loads of heavy books on campus. Lucky them! The same applies to Google Wave as well. You and your 4 group members can write, edit, add photos/powerpoints ALL simultaneously!!! GENIUS!!!!! Watch the loooong video here


The question is: Can we read our fashion magazines on iPad ? How cool would that be !!!! 

No comments: