Thursday, October 9, 2008

Going With The Flow


Who Moved My Cheese, Da Vinci Code, A Million Little Pieces, Eat Pray Love, Memoirs of a Geisha and The Alchemist were the most talked about books. right ? Every year or two this book comes out and created a huge fuss + excitement around the globe. Some books made a difference, changed lives, and some didn't. The Alchemist + Who Moved My Cheese were a total waste in my opinion,, but the others were really good :D

My friends are so addicted to Twilight right now, they read the 3 (4?) other parts as well and did some actions similar to my Harry Potter addiction :p The movie is coming out soon in November as I was told.. I'm not into vampires but for the sake of my friends + joining the fun I started reading the book and so far I'm liking it. The best part about reading the book is knowing that there are lots of hidden mysteries thats really intruiging me to continue reading.. and someone has developed an OECD, in Chapter 4, which stands for obsessive Edward Cullen Disorder <-- copyrights go to Mrs.Edward Obama Cullen. Its also a new addition to the best series ever made like Lord of the Rings ( i couldn't get myself to read it :s ), Harry Potter (my favorite) , The Chronicles of Narnia and Star Wars<-- weird.

Read the book !

Karamilah,, how was my first book review ? :p

10 comments:

Karamilah said...

CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
amazing I would say mashallah
Now, I'm considering buying the series of books or not.

Emaratioryx said...

I read the book last night. You know,, the action part was nothing compared to Harry Potter and I missed reading abt the spells 'nd all.. but for what its worth, read it ;)
and DON'T WATCH THE TRAILER BEFORE READING THE BOOK !!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not a big fan of these books.
I'm commenting here coz I wanted to post a link I thought u want to see (thats if u didnt see it yet) featuring Posh & Becks.
http://community.livejournal.com/livejournal_uk/7930731.html

Emaratioryx said...

So ?
I've seen these photos + I'm not a fan of DB.. and the photos were taken on separate games. Leave him alone.
Thanks for sharing !

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but ur a fan of VB & she's in the pics. I just thought its funny shway :P
(I like DB shway, I liked him more when he played in Real Madrid) :D

Lili3 said...

LOL I recognized Twilight from the picture only! then I noticed the yellow note ROFL
the series is really fun and exiting, it gave me the thrill which harry potter series gave me too LOL

Misguided Ghost said...

aah.. the whole world is reading twilight! *im one of the people in the world.. so yes.. im reading it as well XD*

Nice posts..

You have a New Viewer

Emaratioryx said...

lili3,, wanna bet how much thrilled I was for Harry Potter ? I deserve an award for UAE Fan of Harry Potter :p

tuwams,, its contagious + thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Twilight (L) I loved the book too. However, I can't bring myself to finish the second book which is totally boring!

Emaratioryx said...

It was okaay.. Book 2 is more about Jacob ;) how could u not read about Jacob !!?!